Wednesday, May 27, 2009

05.27.09

How to be a Hilton

So we all know about my celebrity gossip obsession. Ask me anything, I'm 99% sure I can answer it. But all the credit goes to this guy...Perez Hilton. I check his website daily to get all the updates. Tim & Annette bought me this book for my birthday and it's pretty hilarious. He gives you tips on how to be a "Hilton"...and what does that mean? Let me tell you:
  • "A hilton is someone who is skinny, notorious, mischeivious, hot, loves to party...rarely works, dates alot..."
  • Prime examples are: Pars Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Tara Reid, Heidi & Spencer Pratt..the list goes on and on.
  • According to Perez, you should do the following to be a hilton: Put the HO in Hollywood, Make Jack Daniels your Designated Driver, Have a Meldown, Replace a Snack with Crack and Get Some Work Done. (There are tons more, those are my personal faves!)
He gives his opinion on certain Hollywood rumors, tells how he got started in the gossip business and gives info on how to get good gossip. It's pretty interesting if you go to his site on a regular basis, if not...it's probably the dumbest thing you'll ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment