Thursday, May 21, 2009

05.21.09

To teach is to learn twice -- Joseph Joubert

I love my job. It's something I have always wanted to do, it's the one thing I actually feel comfortable doing. Even when I sub for other teachers, I get nervous up until I walk into the classroom. There are days when I come home and think about how crazy the day has been, but there has never been one morning when I wake up thinking that I don't want to go to work.

I have been lucky enough to work in an amazing classroom this year, with one of the best teachers I have ever worked with. I have learned so much about myself as a teacher, about what I need to change and what I do best. I know I have a long road ahead of me, and my true first year of teaching with my very own class will be the hardest... but I really feel more prepared now that I ever did before.

1 comment:

  1. To my Favorite Teacher I love you Mrs. Z

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete