Wednesday, May 6, 2009

05.06.09

Reading Rainbow

The top book is what I am reading right now. It's Michael J. Fox's second book and pretty much picks up from where his first one left off. He split it up into 4 different sections and talks about deciding to leave television, deciding to enter politics and the fight for stem cell research, his spirituality and his family life. So far, it's really good. He does an awesome job of explaining Parkinson's in non-medical terms.

The second book is something I read in about 2 days. My mom got it for me for my birthday, and I really liked it. I'm definitely a celebrity gossip junkie, so who better to read about then the crazy Spelling family?! Tori Spelling talks all about that mansion with the wrapping paper room, her affair with Dean and Shannon Daugherty's craziness when they filmed 90210. I thought it was super interesting to peek into her life for a little bit.

And the third book is what I'm on to next. I love Jennifer Weiner ever since I read Good In Bed on our way back from Maui. The follow up to that book was even better, so I'm excited to read this one to see how it compares to the others.

1 comment:

  1. Add In Her Shoes to the Jennifer Weiner list. I dont have my copy anymore or I would loan it to you... but that was my second fav after GIB. The book is WAY beter (of course) than the movie-- and the movie was actually pretty good... so that says a lot.

    I may have to borrow sTori Telling from you... my cousin Cammy was obsessed with that book and the other mom one she wrote. And I loved watching her and dean's reality show, so I am sure I'd like the book :)

    Happy reading! :)
    ~WK

    ReplyDelete