Tuesday, April 28, 2009

04.28.09

I *heart* Vans

This is what I wore to work today. There is nothing in our contract that specifically states a dress code...obviously we need to look decent (which is more than I can say for some teachers I've seen before). When I first started I wore jeans maybe twice a week, now I'm wearing them pretty much everyday. Life is just more comfortable in jeans...usually I dress them up with a button down shirt and nice shoes. Today I chose vans, a long sleeve shirt, and a tee shirt over that. Hair was done, makeup was done..I promise I didn't look like scum. But think about it...did any of our teachers ever dress like this when we were in school? Probably not. I guess the world is just a more relaxed (or is the word lazy?) place.

No comments:

Post a Comment