Monday, April 6, 2009

04.06.09

We've got spirit...Yes we do

The stick is done being painted, and it turned out just like I planned..half red, half blue. The bling is only on the blue side, while the red side is going to have silver ribbon wound around it to represent an American flags stripes. Then, I found our school logo online and printed it out....that will get added to the top of the stick so everyone can clearly tell whose being represented.

This was pretty much a team effort, with Anthony giving me ideas the entire time. Since the stick is actually PVC pipe, he even built me this crazy contraption to hold it up while I painted it. All of this made me realize one thing...our kids are going to have some kick ass school projects to turn in when the time comes!

1 comment:

  1. Love it so far Mrs. Crafty! I can't wait to see the finished product! - Sarah A-W

    ReplyDelete