Sunday, April 26, 2009

04.25.09

Pub with a Porch

Tonight we went up to Sacramento to have dinner with Tim, Annette, Ryan, Renee and Chris. Technically it was for my birthday, but also just a good excuse to all go out and have some drinks. We ate at Paesano's in Midtown, where I had a really good pasta bake...steaming hot though, my mouth is still recovering. Then we headed over to this neat little pub called Bonn Lair. It's really authentic looking, not that I've ever been to a European pub before. We scored a nice spot on the front porch, yes porch. It was nice to be able to sit by ourselves, outside and laugh as loud as we wanted to without bothering people. The whole night was a great way to spend the tail-end of my birthday....

2 comments:

  1. Where was I when you took that picture? Totally missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was when we were leaving...and you stayed inside because it was cold. :)

    ReplyDelete