Thursday, April 23, 2009

04.23.09

Two Unhealthy Obsessions

I would like to blame Anthony for my love of Monster energy drinks. I had never had an energy drink, and kind of was against them since I was for sure they would give you an instant heart attack. Then, last summer, one our way to a friend's lake house we stopped and I decided to indulge. Damn if it wasn't pretty tasty! I definitely don't drink them all the time, but every once in awhile I feel like I "need" one. Today, I needed one....

The next obsession would be with celebrity gossip...not really sure where this stems from, but I think my mother has something to do with it. She is the one who, when watching a tv show, will say to you "Do you know who his mother is?" or "Do you know who she was married to?" And then give you the answer, unless you already know it. I'm the same way now...I check Perez Hilton's website once a day, I read the entertainment section on MSN first, and every once in awhile I buy myself an US Weekly (because People just does not give you good dirt!). Need to know who just got married, divorced, out of rehab? I'm your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment