Wednesday, April 8, 2009

04.08.09

Snuggle Time


Anthony got off early today, so he was home when I got home from work. He took some stuff out to the balcony and while he was out there I heard him say, "You might want to come see this!" You may remember a little furry friend peeking it's head into our window last week...so I figured there was another cat out there. I was half right...there was a momma cat, and THREE babies. She snuggled them into the space in between our apartment and the storage box we have out there.

I am definitely not a cat person, but I felt a little responsible since she apparently thinks our home is comfortable enough to raise her children. I opened a can of tuna, and after we backed off, the mom ate like she hadn't eaten in days. Anthony thinks they are about a week old, so we'll see what happens. I really don't want a pet, but I also don't want dead kittens on my balcony...so I'll keep checking on them until she decided to move along.

2 comments:

  1. does Momma kitty need milk too...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Pike and I would love a little addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete