Sunday, April 26, 2009

04.26.09

Shiny New Schwinn

My birthday present from Anthony was a bike. I decided a couple months ago that I wanted one so we could go on rides together. He's had a bike for a couple years, and used to ride with a friend from work...and I would rather be outdoors for exercise instead of in a gym. We went out for about a 15 minute ride today to see if I would need a new seat..and yes, I do. A squishier one would be nice! And the gears need to be worked on (according to Anthony..I have no clue about these things). Can't wait to get out this summer and get some fresh air.

1 comment:

  1. My butt hurt the first few bike rides. You'll get used to it. Congrats on the new bike! Love the helmet. I just can't commit to wearing one yet. I feel all nervous like I'm gonna get hit by a car, ram my head into a curb and die. Yet I still won't wear one. What a homo huh?

    ReplyDelete