Monday, March 30, 2009

03.30.09

Easy Chicken Bake

Looks weird, tastes good! I got this recipe off the back of a StoveTop Stuffing box and decided to try it. Just mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and thawed frozen veggies in a bowl. Cut up two chicken breasts, into bite size pieces. Make whichever flavor of StoveTop you like (I used Chicken). Put the soup/veggies/chicken into a 13x9, and top with the already prepared stuffing.

I thought that maybe the stuffing would burn since you add it to the top already cooked, but it baked up to be super crispy and good. It all turned out very "pot pie like", with the stuffing acting as the crust. We'll definitely be trying it again!

1 comment:

  1. I tried this. Totally didn't come out like this. The chicken was not cooked in my version. We ended up going to dinner instead!

    ReplyDelete