Wednesday, March 25, 2009

03.25.09

American Idol: Season 8

I got into American Idol later in the game, but now I'm hooked. The first season I really watched was when Taylor Hicks won, and I liked him from the beginning. Then I rooted for Chris Daughtry, and he didn't even make it into the Top 3. This season, I'm still trying to figure out my favorites. Matt Giraud is up there, and so is Kris Allen. I'm really not liking any of the girls so far...although Lil Rounds is obviously a natural.
I'll be watching every week until the end though, whether my favorites end up staying or not.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving Kris... he is very Jason Mraz-y, wich you know I love. And watching Adam kind of makes me think all the rest really are wasting thier time. I feel like he is in a totally different league than them. And I love Danny... he is not the most coordinated when he is dancing aound, but I love his voice. Should be a pretty good rest of he season though!
    ~Whit

    ReplyDelete