Wednesday, March 18, 2009

03.18.09

Imagine being able to look back at any day throughout the year and actually remember something that happened. Usually it seems like our days flow into one another, and by the end of the week we are stuck wondering what happened on any given day. Project 365 is a way for us to remember an entire year, through pictures. Whether they are of important events or completely random, I think it's a fun way to capture life.

So each day I'll post a picture, giving you a glimpse into my life. I must take the picture on the actual day it's posted, and I can only post one picture per day. Sometimes I'll explain, and sometimes there will be no need to. Enjoy!

St. Patrick's Day 2009

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I want to do it! But I know I wouldn't keep up with it. Instead, I'll just live through your 365 project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I will try this again! Hope I make it to at least a few pictures of your life :) This is a fun thing to do. I will enjoy the pictures very much. Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete