Thursday, June 11, 2009

06.11.09

The Final Chapter

I'm finally reading the final book in the Harry Potter series. I kept telling myself that I would wait and read it in paperback, since I wanted to add it to the box set Anthony bought for me. But my mother in law bought me the hardcover months ago, when she saw it on sale for only $5!! I have never read an entire series of books before...(ok, not true, I was pretty obsessed with the Babysitter's Club books when I was younger)...but these books are soo good. I can sit down and read for two hours straight, sometimes more and totally get lost in the story.

1 comment:

  1. Babysitter's Club!!!! Memories! I'm so happy you're reading the last Harry Potter. How have you been able to go on without knowing the end for so long?

    ReplyDelete